This week, I’m doing something new. Rather than dishing out another blog post that’s all me me me, I decided to spread the love and share with you some blog posts I’ve read this month that are inspiring and worth a look-see. The idea came from The Curious Lemon blog author Kaitlin. She posted a link to one of my blog posts, and it got me thinking, “Why don’t I do that?” The blogging community is so encouraging, and I’m so proud to be part of this community online. I don’t need to tell you how negative the interwebs can be! So without further ado, here are the top 5 blog posts I’ve enjoyed this month (note: these posts are in no particular order).
- How to Beat the Comparison Game on Instagram on Coming Up Roses. If you’re like me and your self-esteem takes a hit nearly every time you scroll through IG, this post tells some hard truths on the subject.
- How to Fall in Love with and Marry Yourself on Adventures with Asha. With all the self-love blog posts out there, it can be hard to sift through which ones to read. It seems like EVERYONE struggles with taking better care of themselves and loving themselves. Asha gives a great analogy with falling in love with YOURSELF. It might sound cheesy, but if you really think about it, you are your best advocate — at least, you should be.
- Confessions of an Entrepreneur with Anxiety on Shine Text Advice. I consider myself to having anxiety, although I have gotten so comfortable that I haven’t truly felt anxious in a while. My anxiety flares up when I am going someplace new or meeting people I don’t know. It’s more than just nervousness, and reading this post gave me comfort. Entrepreneurs can have anxiety and still be successful. Their anxiety doesn’t have to hold them back! If that isn’t encouraging, then I don’t know what is. Also, Shine Text is awesome. You can sign up to receive text messages or Facebook messages with encouraging articles to read for the day. Shine also has an app, too. If you want to sign up for daily Shine Text, feel free to use my referral link! There’s always a motivational post to help you along in your day!
- This next post is actually a video by Sopha Rush. She has an encouraging Instagram, and video blog on YouTube. Here is the link to her video, Don’t Let Fear Cripple You, where she encourages people to create their websites, launch their YouTube channels, etc. Just let go of your fear, and do it!
- One of my favorite blogs I have been enjoying recently is Ellie K’s blog. I love blogs that make me feel peaceful and at ease, and that is the feeling I get whenever I visit Ellie K. She has everything from lifestyle to beauty advice. Her post Finding Joy in the Small Things is from January, but it’s great for all-year round. By next fall, I will probably find myself looking back on this post as a reminder to stay grateful and appreciate where I am in life.
Well, that’s all I have for this month. I hope you will go through these posts and read what interests you. My aim is to encourage and spread the love! It’s great to compose a list of reads I feel will add positivity to people’s lives. My plan is to have a Spread the Love post on the last Saturday of every month. Thanks so much for reading! As always, stay encouraged.