Hi, I’m Jasmine!
I’m so glad you’re here. I started this blog as a creative outlet from my day job as a digital marketing specialist. But I always wanted my blog to be inspirational. At first, my original blog, Jasmine Hunter Blog, focused on career advice for recent college graduates but I realized that I wanted to expand my range. So I started Gratefully Jas as a positive, gratitude-seeking, inspirational blog. I will still write about career and blogging advice, but I want to mix in some inspirational posts, too. I hope my journey motivates you to find the brighter side of things in the every day.
A little more about me:
- I’m married to my best friend, Michael
- We met online
- We have a black and white cat named Ollie
- I’m a big reader; I love to read mysteries, love stories, poetry, and nonfiction
- My favorite show right now is Stranger Things (soooo ready for season 3)
- I have one older sister and a new brother-in-law
I also am a contributing writer on LifeGoalsMag.com.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Let’s stay in touch!