You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me. – C.S. Lewis
This is a place where I divulge what I’m currently reading. I love books, and for the past two years, I have set a goal to read a certain amount each year.
Most of the books in this list I have not enjoyed, other than the first two. If you have any reading recommendations let me know.
- The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex by Sheila Wray Gregoire
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- Angelborn by L. Penelope
- The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin
- The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes
- Still Me by Jojo Moyes
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Wild Seed by Octavia Butler
Also, I am an active member on Goodreads. Feel free to check out my reviews there!
For 2018, I read more than 20 books.
Here are the books I’ve read in 2018 based on enjoyment. In parentheses are the genres. You can click on each book for more info about it on Goodreads.
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris (Nonfiction)
- Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley (YA)
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon (YA)
- The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon (YA)
- The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur (Poetry)
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell (Psychology)
- The Princess Saves Herself in This One by Amanda Lovelace (Poetry)
- The Masterpiece by Francine Rivers (Christian-Fiction)
- Fearless 2: Twisted; Kiss; Payback by Francine Pascal (YA)
- Papillon by Henri Charriere
- The Autobiography of Malcom X by Malcolm X (Nonfiction
- My Cousin Rachel by Daphne Du Maurier (Fiction)
- Finding the Love of Jesus from Genesis to Revelation by Elyse M. Fitzpatrick (Christian-Religion)
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (Fiction)
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis (Psychology)